The upcomming IBISML meetings will be announced at the following site.
Other related events and information
- No new information is currently available.
Introduction of the IBISML Technical Committee
The technical group of Information-Based Induction Sciences and Machine Learning (IBISML) was born in April 2010 as a technical committee of Information and Systems Society (ISS) of the Institute of Electronics, Information and Communication Engineers (IEICE), aiming to gather researchers and practitioners working on the following topics:
- information science, statistical mathematics, computation theory, and statistical physics concerning machine learning
- application studies of machine learning
- data-mining, pattern recognition
- signal processing, natural language processing, speech processing, image processing
- Robot control
- life-science, brain science
The technical reports corresponding to the IBISML meetings will be available from IEICE technical report order form.