Article should be submitted to email@example.com due to
March 1, 2011 (closed).
Acceptance or rejection will be notified until March 14, 2011. The acceptance of papers will be judged only by the relevance to the scope of the DMSS workshop.
No registration or submission fee is required except for a social gathering.
In your submission mail, please include the following information in English:
- Title of your paper
- A list of all authors and their affiliations (add “*” mark to the presenter)
- Name, Telephone number, and E-mail address of the corresponding author
- Whether or not you allow to distribute your paper on the DMSS web site
- DMSS2011 accepts papers written in English only.
- The length should be no less than 4 pages. The paper is free of format of the A4 size.
- If you want, you can use styles for such as ACM, IEEE, or ICML proceedings, but the title of the proceeding should be replaced with that of this workshop.
- We only accept the PDF format (The file size must not exceed 10MB, and all the fonts must be embedded),
- The papers are not considered to be formal publications, because these papers are distributed only to the workshop attendees. We therefore don’t prohibit to submit to other conferences if their committee allowed.
- Authors hold copyright on their own papers, but must permit to distribute at least to workshop attendees.
- Articles can be distributed at the DMSS web site. However, authors can take option not to distribute them.