- June 18, 2009
- Paper submission deadline
- June 22, 2009
- Notification of acceptance/rejection
- July 7-8, 2009
DMSS2009 accepts papers written in English only. The papers are distributed in the workshop sites only and not considered to be formal publications. The length should be no less than 4 pages. The paper is free of format, but, if you want, you can use JSAI-SIG LaTeX style (To process this file, Japanese pLaTeX is required).
- We only accept the PDF format (The file size must not exceed 2MB, and all the fonts must be embedded).
- In your submission mail, please include the following information in English:
- Title of your paper,
- A list of all authors and their affiliations ?(please add "*" mark to the presenter),
- Name, Telephone number, and E-mail address of the corresponding author.
- Article should be submitted to dmss2009 [AT mark] sigdmsm.org.
Topics of interest include, but not limited to, the following areas:
- Statistical and Bayesian modeling
- Data Mining
- Machine Learning
- Probabilistic and Statistical Reasoning
- Data Visualization
- Algorithmic Search and Reasoning for Data Mining
- Algebraic Approach to Data Mining
- Data Base Architecture and Processing for Data Mining
- Applications of Data Mining and Statistical Sciences to Real World Tasks, e.g., Bioinformatics and Marketing